Lose Weight in a Healthy Holistic Way
We all have different, unique bodies. Therefore, when we need or want to lose weight, we need a specific method and plan according to our own health condition, stamina, genetics and food preferences. There is no such thing as a “perfect” weight loss regimen but there are several general advice for people who are trying to lose weight.
Here are 5 tips on how to reduce and maintain body weight by introducing healthy habits in your regular lifestyle:
1. Cut down your portion size gradually. For example, start by using smaller plates when you have lunch or dinner. That way, you can reduce food quantity in portions.
2. Eat slowly and consciously and enjoy the flavors and the textures of your meal.
3. Switch to healthier alternatives and have a snack- blend of nuts and seeds blend instead of a high-calorie snack or have rice instead of bread or pasta. Too bland? Add these to a fruit smoothie, sprinkle some super-foods and enjoy a healthy energy boost.
4. Stick to your new eating habits most of the time but let yourself occasionally enjoy a guilty pleasure or two. Have some chocolate or chips but dose wisely. It’s all about control!
5. Find the physical activity you enjoy doing and turn it into a habit. Eat quality wholefoods in the current season and embrace a good, healthy feeling that will help you lose weight and stay positive.