Break your regular;ar breakfast routine with a super-tasty, grilled cheese sandwich!
Ingredients: 1 cup of fresh blueberries, 4 slices of french bread, 10 slices of Brie cheese, 3 basil leaves, a drizzle of coconut oil, a drizzle of honey, a pinch or two of moringa seeds, some salt and pepper according to taste
1. Heat the blueberries in a saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Strain and set aside.
2. Spread a small amount of coconut oil on each slice of bread.
3. Layer half of the brie and basil leaves onto one slice of bread.
4. Spread blueberry mixture over the basil.
5. Top with the cheese remains, ground pepper, salt and moringa seeds.
6. Put the rest of the bread slice over stack. Heat a skillet over medium heat and cook the sandwich on each side for 2-3 minutes, or until you get a melty cheese.
7. Drizzle with honey and serve it warm.